Darn Tough ATC Micro Crew Midweight w/ Cushion
The look has evolved but it's still the same soul. Darn Tough will donate 5% of sales to help support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's outdoor education programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail. Now that feels darn good.
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- If you're out there - crushing or cruising the Appalachian Trail - we're with you, and thank you for helping us give 5% back to the ATC.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: Micro Crew
Material: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex