Darn Tough Women's Penguin Peak OTC Midweight with Cushion
Penguins can't fly, but they sure can look it. This fan-favorite, animal design sock offers day-long comfort and warmth thanks to soft Merino Wool. A solid choice for any day on the mountain, the Penguin Peak will keep you at the top of your game by avoiding foot pain with a supportive arch and unbelievable fit. The midweight cushion warmth will keep you climbing hills to slide all day, and night. Penguins don't ski either, but they sure can fly... on snow.
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based
- Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Length: Knee High
Material: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex