Darn Tough Women's Mary Fields OTC Midweight with Full Cushion Socks
Mary Fields is an absolute legend. Known as "Stagecoach Mary" she was the first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service — serving in the Montana Rockies, no less. We like to imagine these midweight, full cushion, over-the-calf socks would have worked great when the snow got too deep and Mary switched from stagecoach to snowshoes. Full length terry loop cushion makes them plenty warm and a midweight knit means they're up for a trek through the snow. Merino Wool moisture wicking helps, too.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Length: Knee High
Material: 66% Merino Wool 31% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex