Hornet Elite is the ultralight tent of choice for extreme minimalists wanting the best in technical materials and design. Top shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while our latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar volumizing clip adds even more room without adding any weight.
At a mere 1 pound and 12 ounces, this premium technical, ultralight 2-Person shelter provides maximum livable space and large doors and vestibules. The 1-Person sheds a few more ounces to make its mark as one of the lightest, most advanced freestanding tent in the NEMO line-up. Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.
- Ultra-fine 7D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and technical.
- Generous doors and vestibules for each person provide more coverage in the rain.
- Unique Divvy dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Patent-pending Flybar volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
- Black No-See-Um Mesh turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Light Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern through light diffusing fabric.
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single-hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.