The Tensor ultralight sleeping pad is the minimalist’s best friend, offering 3” of back-saving, cushioned sleep with a paltry weight and pack size. This is the lightest air mattress in the NEMO family, using premium 20-denier fabrics to shave grams, and achieving a revolutionarily lightweight sleeping pad that doesn’t sacrifice comfort and packs down as small as your water bottle.
NEMO Spaceframe baffles are an ingenious invention that allow for a quieter, more stable sleeping experience. This technology uses low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness found in competitor pads, and is better for rolling side-to-side and for keeping your elbows from poking through to the ground when propped up reading.
The Thermal Mirror metalized film layer provides insulation, and – because it is suspended in the middle of the pad – doesn’t make a crunching sound like some pads. Insulated versions of Tensor add a layer of Primaloft® for even more warmth when the ground is cold.
SPECIFICATIONS: Minimum Weight:
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe Baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film provides quiet insulation.
- Insulated models are lined with Primaloft® synthetic insulation for additional warmth.
- Micro-adjust valve for customized control over your inflation.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
1 lb , 2 oz / 505 gPacked Size:
9.5 x 3.0 in dia / 24 x 8 cm diaTemp Rating:
30 to 40F / -1 to 4CThickness:
76 x 25 x 3.0 in / 193 x 64 x 8 cmShape: