When the forecast shows breezy, pull on Smartwool's PhD Light Wind 1/2 Zip. Made with a warmer Merino-polyester blend, sweat moves quickly and efficiently away from your skin. A windproof front panel holds back the gusts. Zip up when you're running into the wind, zip down when you turn around. The fabric dries fast so it'll be ready tomorrow. Merrow seam construction is soft and durable.
- Minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability and is soft against skin
- Integrated thumbhole openings for additional coverage
- 10.5" (27 cm) center front zipper with chin guard
- Body-mapped mesh panels for additional breathability and moisture management
- Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
- 360 reflectivity adds visibility in low light conditions
Body - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Mesh - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester; Wind Panel: 100% Polyester