For the vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, our 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, ankle padding that provides additional cushioning against loose rock and scree, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane