Smartwool is taking their midlayer game to the next level with the Smartloft-X 60 Vest. This vest is made for high-intensity activities, with a breathable outer layer designed to block wind and stretch fabric built for ease of movement. It is the perfect vest to throw on over a long-sleeved layer for a little more warmth on your run or under a jacket for even more warmth as you head into the backcountry for your annual hut trip.
- Primary insulation utilizes 60g proprietary recycled 50% wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- Adjustable elastic cording in bottom opening allows for custom fit
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
Fabric: Shell: 100% Nylon Back, Yoke/Side Panel/Underarm : 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane, Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, Filling: 88% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 12% Polyester