An all-season favorite, wear the Merino 150 Long Sleeve as a baselayer in fall or as a single layer when summer backpacking calls. Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. Raglan sleeves remove shoulder seams for comfort under a pack and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a flattering look.
- Raglan sleeve design removes shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Stretch merrow stitching for comfort and a feminine aesthetic
- Merino 150 - Smartwool's lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core