Smartwool Women's Merino 150 Baselayer Bottom
The Women’s Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms are the perfect layer to put on for your warm-weather adventures. Made of lightweight, breathable Merino, these base layer pants have an updated fit that improves functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a wide range of body shapes. We wrapped the super-soft, responsibly sourced Merino around a nylon core to give it added durability, so it can keep up with you. Wherever you're going and whatever you're doing, our lightest weight base layer bottoms are perfect for adventures during all seasons.
- Rise: Mid Rise - Sits at or just below Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- The lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-lined, elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Merino 150: This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Size M inseam: 31" (79 cm)
Weight: 148 g = 5.2 oz
Material: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon