The North Face Kids' Reversible Mossbud Jacket
Discover versatile warmth and style with the Kids’ Reversible Mossbud Jacket, insulated with Heatseeker™ Eco. A water-repellent finish on one side and plush, high-pile fleece on the other means you can keep them comfy in almost any weather.
- Fully reversible
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Elastic binding on collar, cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Updated, super-cozy, high-pile fleece reverse
- Reverse-entry welt hand pockets on outer
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer; embroidered logo on left chest of reverse; 96J| pink ribbon graphic on lower-left sleeve of reverse
Center Back: 18.5''
Insulation: 40 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
Solid And Print Body: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Satin Body: 50D 77 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
Corduroy Body: 50D 210 g/m² 100% cotton
Reverse: 50D 410 g/m² 100% polyester fleece