The North Face Men's Apex Elevation Jacket
Windproof, water-repellent soft-shell hooded jacket for insulated, breathable warmth during active winter endeavors.
- Standard fit
- 120 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation throughout the collar and body and 80 g in the hood and sleeves
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable, insulated drop hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord adjusts at center front zip
Weight: 1020 G (35.97 Oz)
Center Back: 28.75"
Body: 20D X 20D 195 G/M² WindWall®—96% Polyester, 4% Elastane With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
Lining: 40D X 40D 53 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 60% Recycled Polyester: 120 G In Collar And Body; 80 G In Hood And Sleeves