Stay out longer in harsh winter conditions with this versatile, waterproof backcountry tool that is fully insulated with tnf new ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather while remaining highly compressible. This lightweight, hooded jacket is constructed with a waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior that will remain breathable when layered for thermal insulation during outdoor excursions.
- Insulated with compressible, ultra light
- ThermoBall synthetic fill and a waterproof exterior
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with ThermoBall™ insulation technology
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media pocket
- Exposed, PU (polyurethane)
- Napoleon pocket
- Exposed secure
- PU zip hand pockets
Fabric Shell: 75D 116 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% mechanical stretch polyester / Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ Avg Weight: 980 g (34.57 oz)
Length from Center Back: 29"