The North Face Teen Winter Warm Hybrid Full Zip
Added venting on the back panel and Ventrix™ stretch insulation throughout the body make the Teen Winter Warm Hybrid Full-Zip a perfect jacket for high-output activities, keeping them warm without overheating.
- 40 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in the body; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a zipper garage
- Winter-warm sleeves with thumbholes
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on collar, cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 22''
Body: 30D 65 g/m² 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Sleeves: 75D 206 g/m² 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester knit
Lining: 93 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
Insulation: 40 g Ventrix™ 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester stretch synthetic insulation in body